When setting up the McAfee® Secure Home Internet (SHI) app to manage client devices and Parental Controls, an email address is required. If during initial setup an incorrect email address was entered, the account can be updated to use the correct email address. This document provides instructions for updating the admin email address for the McAfee® SHI account.
NOTE 1: This process will remove all configurations from the McAfee® SHI app. Parental Control rules will need to be reconfigured after updating the account email address.
NOTE 2: This process will disassociate the McAfee® SHI app from the ARRIS Wi-Fi product. The app will need to be re-associated with the ARRIS Wi-Fi product after updating the account email address.
Update the Admin Email Address
- Perform a factory reset from the McAfee® SHI app.
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://home.mcafee.com into the address box, and press the Enter key. The McAfee® page will appear.
- On the McAfee® page, click the My Accounts drop-down menu from the top, then click the Sign In link. The Log In to McAfee® page will appear.
- On the Log In to McAfee® page, enter the McAfee® SHI Administrator email address in the Email Address field.
- Enter the McAfee® SHI Administrator password in the Password field then click the Log In button. The My Account page will appear.
- On the My Account page, click the My Account drop-down menu from the top, then click the Update Profile link. The Edit Account Information page will appear.
- On the Edit Account Information page, enter the updated email address in the Email Address field.
- Re-enter the updated email address in the Re-Enter Email Address field.
- Enter the current password in the Current Password field.
- Click on the Save button.
- Launch the McAfee® SHI app, and login using the updated email address.