The Logs display the current status of the modem in chronological order. There are four types of field description:
- Time - Indicates the date and time the incident occurred.
- Priority - Indicates the level of importance of the error.
- Code - Used by the cable modem technician.
- Message - Provides a brief definition of the error.
To View the Logs
: If the SB6141 is connected to a router, it is recommended to disconnect the router and connect the SB6141 directly to a computer with an Ethernet cable.
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://192.168.100.1 into the address box. The Cable Modem Status page will appear.
- From the top, click the Logs tab. The Logs page appears.