The Logs display the current status of the modem in chronological order, that are used by the cable modem technician. There are three types of field description:
- Time - Indicates the date and time the incident occurred.
- Priority - Indicates the level of importance of the error.
- Description - Provides a brief definition of the error.
This document describes how to view the System Event Logs.
To View the System Event Logs
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://192.168.100.1 into the address box. The Status page appears.
- Click the Logs link on the left-hand menu. The Logs page appears.