The SB8200 Web Manager is available to view the product information, monitor operational status and event logs. This document describes how to access the Web Manager.
Accessing the Web Manager
Here is a brief description of each page in the SB8200 Web Manager:
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://192.168.100.1 into the address box and press the Enter key. The Connection page will appear.
- Status - Provides the current operational status of the cable modem.
- Product Information - Provides the current hardware and software-related information for the cable modem.
- Event Log - Displays a listing of the time and actual events as they occur and are detected by the cable modem. This information may be useful to help diagnose and correct any problems that may occur with the cable modem.
- Addresses - Provides the serial number and MAC addresses for the cable modem and computers connected on the home network.
- Configuration - Provides the network connection frequency and channel ID information for the cable modem.
- Help - Provides a brief description for each screen option and general troubleshooting tips.