The System Event Log displays the current status of the router in chronological order. There are three types of field description:
This document describes how to view the System Event Logs.
- Time - Indicates the date and time the incident occurred.
- Priority - Indicates the level of importance of the incident.
- Description - Provides a brief definition of the incident.
To View the System Event Logs
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://192.168.0.1 into the address box, and press the Enter key. The Login page will appear.
- On the Login page, enter admin in the Username field.
- Enter password in the Password field.
- Click the Login button. The Home page will appear.
- Move the mouse-cursor over Status on the main menu, and click the Event Log link from the sub-menu. The Status - Event Log page will appear.
NOTE: Click the Clear Log button to clear recent and previous logs in the router.