The System Event Log displays the current status of the gateway in chronological order. There are three types of field description:
- Time - Indicates the date and time the incident occurred.
- Priority - Indicates the level of importance of the error.
- Description - Provides a brief definition of the error.
This document describes how to view the System Event Logs.
To View System Event Logs
Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://192.168.0.1 into the address box.
NOTE: By default the LAN IP address is 192.168.0.1. If the default address has been changed, enter the custom address in the address box.
- Enter admin in the Username field.
- Enter motorola in the Password field.
- Click the Login button. The Status Connection page appears.
- Click the Event Log link on the left hand column. The Status Event Log page appears.
NOTE: Click the Clear Log button to clear recent and previous logs in the gateway.