The Web Manager is use for customizing the home network and monitor operation status of the SBG6782-AC gateway. If the default admin login password has not been customized, after a factory reset the login credentials is admin (username) and the Wi-Fi Security Key printed on the bottom white label (password). This document contains the following sections:
Retrieve the Default Wi-Fi Password on the Label
Web Manager Access
- Turn the SBG6782-AC over with the bottom facing up to view the label.
- Locate the Wi-Fi password under Wi-Fi Security Key.
Failed Login Attempts
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://192.168.0.1 into the address box. The Login page will appear.
NOTE: A security or private risk alert may appear on the web browser advising users to proceed with caution when accessing the Web Manager. There is no risk in proceeding to the Web Manager. For instructions to by-pass the alert screen, refer to article # 18181 - Alert Message for Web Manager Access.
- On the Login page, enter admin in the Username field.
- Enter motorola or the Wi-Fi Security Key printed on the bottom white label in the Password field then click the Login button. The Home page will appear.
The following message appears when the incorrect password is used for login. "Access has timed out due to invalid login attempts, Please try again after 5 min".
- Enter the correct username and password to login.
- When the login attempts continue to fail, factory reset the SBG6782-AC to login with the admin (username) and the Wi-Fi Security Key printed on the bottom white label (password). For assistance with factory reset, refer to article # 8182 - SBG6782 (v8.4.x): Factory Reset.