When attempting to access the SBX-1000P Web Manager for the first time, the default login IP Address is 192.168.100.254. A TCP/IP configuration change maybe needed to login the Web Manager. This document describes how to change the IP Address of the computer in order to access the Web Manager of the SBX-1000P.
Admin Login Consideration:
- Third Party Routers sometimes default LAN IP Addresses to 192.X.X.X, 172.X.X.X, or 10.X.X.X.
- LAN IP Address need to be in the same subnet of 192.168.100.X Prefix.
- If the LAN IP Address is not configured to 192.168.100.X, a login will not be possible
NOTE: The LAN IP Address will need to be reverted back to prior IP Address and subnet after configuring the SBX-1000P.
Changing the LAN IP Address to the 192.168.100.X on Windows 10
Login into the SBX-1000P
- Right-click the Window's Start button and select Control Panel.
- On the Control Panel window, click the Network and Internet link. The Network and Internet window will now appear.
- On the Network and Internet window, click the Network and Sharing Center link. The Network and Sharing Center window will now appear.
- On the Network and Sharing Center window, click the Local Area Connection link. The Local Area Connection Status window will now appear.
- On the Local Area Connection Status window, click the Properties button.
- On the Networking tab, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP IPv4). Make sure that the checkbox to the left is checked.
- Click the Properties button.
- On the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties window, select Use the Following IP address.
- IP Address - Enter the IP address of 192.168.100.253.
- Subnet Mask - Enter the subnet mask of 255.255.255.0.
- Click the OK button.
CAUTION: Return the computer to its original IP and DNS settings after logging out of the SBX-1000P Web Manager.
- Click the Close button on the bottom of the Local Area Connection Properties window.
Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://192.168.100.254 into the address box, and press the Enter key. The Login page appears.
NOTE: By default the LAN IP address is 192.168.100.254. If the default address has been changed, enter the custom address in the address box.
- On the Login page, enter password in the Password field.
- Click the Apply button. The Status - Device page appears.