SURFboard Wi-Fi products provide a Web Manager for full configuration options. Configuration options such as port forwarding or customizing firewall settings can only be accessed through the Web Manager. The Web Manager is accessible from a web browser, or from the SURFboard Manager app. This document provides instructions for accessing the SURFboard Wi-Fi product's Web Manager using the SURFboard Manager App.
Accessing the Web Manager
- Tap the ARRIS SURFboard Manager Icon. The Login screen will appear.
- On the Login screen, enter admin in the User Name field and password in the Password field.
NOTE: If the default login credentials were previously changed, enter the custom credentials. If the customized login credentials have been forgotten, a factory reset must be performed by pressing the reset button for more than 10 seconds on the SURFboard product. This will reset all customized settings.
- Tap the Login button. The SURFboard home screen will appear.
- On the SURFboard home screen, tap the Menu icon on the top-left corner. The sliding menu will appear.
- On the sliding menu, tap on Settings. The SETTINGS screen will appear.
- Tap the Open Web GUI button. The web browser will load with the Login page.
- Enter the admin login credentials on the Login page to access the Web Manager.