Parental Control reports can be viewed and printed. When access to a restricted website, keyword, service, and or device is denied, a Parental Control report will be generated. There are four types of Parental Control reports:
This document describes how to view and print Parental Control report.View and Print Parental Control Report
- All - A report that shows the Managed Sites, Managed Services, and Managed Devices items that have been denied.
- Manage Sites- A report that show URLs and keyword matched connection attempts that are denied.
- Managed Services - A report that show services or applications that are denied.
- Managed Devices - A report that show devices that are denied.
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://10.0.0.1 into the address box, and press the Enter key. The Login page will appear.
- On the Login page, enter admin in the Username field.
- Enter password in the Password field then click the Login button. The Gateway > At a Glance page will appear.
NOTE: A prompt to change the password appears when the SVG2482AC is using the default password. To change the password click the OK button or click the Cancel button to bypass it.
- On the left-hand menu, click the Parental Control link. The Parental Control > Managed Sites page will appear.
- Click the Reports sub-link. The Parental Control > Reports page will appear.
- Click the Report Type drop-down tab to select All, Managed Sites, Managed Services or Managed Devices.
- All - This is a report that identifies all the URLs or keywords, services, applications and devices that have been denied.
- Manage Sites- This is a report that identifies only the URLs or keywords that are denied.
- Managed Services - This is a report that identifies only the services or applications that are denied.
- Managed Devices - This is a report that identifies only the devices that are denied.
- Click the Time Frame drop-down tab select Today, Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month or Last 90 Days.
- Click the Generate Report button. A pop-up message box will appear.
- On the pop-up message box, click the OK button. The Parental Control > Reports page will appear.
- The generated report will appear below the All Reports section.
- To save the Parental Control report, click the Print button to print a hard copy.